1. Print On Demand: paper of different quality and material can be selected, ranging from：
80gsm-300gsm （Paper Thickness）.
- A6 - A0 printing, ordinary document printing, card printing, poster printing, etc.
-Commercial architectural drawings
- Scanning and sending email
2. Promotional brochure/leaflet printing: Brochures are probably one of the oldest
marketing tools, and through experimentation can be used by all businesses to attract potential customers. There are many different paper material options to choose from:
-Double-fold: Designed to imitate the way of books, with a standard layout.
-Tri-fold: suitable for companies with lower-cost requirements but which still need to
look good at exhibitions.
-Promotional books: Stapling, spiral binding, glue binding are all suitable
for large companies.
3. Vinyl Cutting & Sticker
Graphic design: Design is made on the basis of commercial and audience/client requirements, servicing those needs and therefore generating commercial and artistic value; good design promotes and motivates consumer spending.
- Commercial design includes: making posters, business card designs, logos and a series of vi designs.
-Personal design includes cards, postcard design, business card making, children's birthday card design, etc.